8am - 7pm
Come check us out!
Register now for the
10 week ADD/HD Social Learning Groups
starting the week of October 10th!
Register now for......
New this fall.....
ADD/HD focus groups
Call or email for details
ages 2 and up.
Family based support and training
Collaborative support and training available
All the flowers of all the tomorrows
the seeds of today...
Exploring the social world and developing social competancy
The primary focus of Group Perspectives......
....is to provide social cognitive therapy for children and youth 2 to 18 years of age who are challenged with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities
- Others with un-diagnosed social challenges
Group Perspectives' goal is to...
- Provide long-term, in-depth social cognitive therapy, including Social Thinking (R) from the work of Michelle Garcia Winner
(SLP, CCC, MA)
- Increase social understanding and improve related social skill aquisition
- Provide regular parent, professional and para-professional support towards increased generalization
- Liaise with other professionals to provide a collaborative treatment approach
- Offer additional support such as I.E.P. planning/writing/meetings
to assist in greater skill aquisition and generalization in the
We accept provincial Autism funding and private pay
Two of our Superflex authors get published !
We have moved .....to bigger and better digs.....click here !